From nutrition expert Annabel Karmel comes a series of books on healthy eating for the very youngest readers. By instilling children with good attitudes toward food and nutrition at a young age, these books pave the way for a lifetime of healthy eating habits.
I Can Eat a Rainbow teaches kids how to eat healthy by enjoying a “rainbow” of food, from purple plums to red apples to greens like spinach and celery. Each two-page spread focuses on food of a different color.
- Age Range: 1 – 3 years
- Board book: 18 pages
- Publisher: DK Children; Brdbk edition (March 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 075665162X
- ISBN-13: 978-0756651626
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,510,450 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)